Terms and Conditions
Trademarks or logos appearing through our websites belong to the University City of Sharjah and the mentioned institute. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos without permission from the University City of Sharjah, except as permitted by applicable law.
All contents of the University City of Sharjah websites are subject to copyright. University City of Sharjah sites are for your personal, non-commercial use. You have no right to modify, copy, distribute, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create works derived from any information, software, products or services obtained from the University City of Sharjah websites, or transferred or sold.
By accessing and using the University City of Sharjah websites you agree and accept on the lawful use only. You are fully responsible for the knowledge of and committed to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of the Site. By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Post or transmit any discriminatory, libelous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful content.
- Use the Site to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use the Site to upload any content that contains a software virus, “Trojan Horse” or any other computer code, files or programs that may alter, damage or interrupt the functionality of the Site or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses the Site.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship.
- Alter, damage or delete any content posted on the site.
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in any way.
- Claim a relationship with or represent any business, association or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or represent.
- Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation.
- Post any material that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another.
- Collect or store personal information about others.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person.
Links to other websites
Some links on the Site lead to websites that are not operated by the University City of Sharjah. The University City of Sharjah does not control these websites nor do we review or control their content. The University City of Sharjah provides these links to users for convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services or information, and do not imply an association between the University City of Sharjah and the operators of the linked websites. When you select a link to an outside website you are subject to the terms and conditions of the owner/sponsors of that website. Once you enter a link to an outside website you are no longer using UC websites.
Disclaimer of warranty
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the University City of Sharjah Sites, or any material available through the sites, is at your own risk. Neither the University City of Sharjah nor its employees warrant that the site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of errors, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from your use of the site. The content and function of the site is provided to you “as is”, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, use or currency.
As a condition of use of the the University City of Sharjah websites, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the the University City of Sharjah websites, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the University City of Sharjah websites, or if you have any complaints about any service provided, please contact us.