Using UC websites
By using the University City of Sharjah websites, you agree to refrain to:
- Use the site or any of the services provided for any illegal or prohibited purpose.
- Use the site to defame or harm others.
- Upload files, programs or viruses that cause any sort of damages to our websites and their performance.
- Changing or damaging any content of the websites.
While using our websites, we automatically collect some data, such as:
- The Internet browser you are using
- The time and date of your visit
- The geographic location you are using while browsing our websites
- The IP address of your device while browsing our websites
We save your personal data to:
- Keep a record of registered users
- Sort services based on user needs
- Create statistics to improve users experience
- Enhance usability and ease of use
Keeping IP addresses
Our websites keep records of your IP addresses automatically when you visit our site ( IP address is the ID number of the device you use to browse our websites). This does not disclose your identity. (we use IP addresses to help in detect our server problems and for statistics of site visitors).
Protection of personal data
Your personal data that exists on our websites are kept in complete security, and will only be available for our employees who need access to them if needed. Your personal data will never be exchanged or sold or transferred to third parties.
Social media accounts
We welcome all users to our social media accounts (Twitter – Instagram – Facebook). All users shall be respectful while using our channels, and must be committed to the proper use and communication of social media.